TERMS AND CONDITIONS for insuranceshortterm.co.uk
• Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as
they apply to the way you use this site. By continuing
to use this website, you acknowledge that you accept
these terms and that you will not do anything that could
cause harm to the website or to other users.
• These terms and conditions may be updated from time to
time, and you are advised to check this page for
changes. By using the website, you agree to accept any
changes we make.
• Breach of any of these terms and conditions by you
will end your permission to use this site.
• This website is owned and managed by Prudent Plus
Ltd, which is registered in England and which exists to provide information about
other companies, in order to assist users in reaching
decisions when choosing products and services.
• It is your responsibility to ensure the suitability of
any product or service which you decide to purchase as a
result of using this site.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’
refer to insuranceshortterm.co.uk. ‘You’ and ‘your’
means any person using, or intending to use, the
Access to the Website
• You do not have to register with this website in order
to use it, but parts of the website may only be
accessible once you have registered.
• Whilst we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure
that uninterrupted access to insuranceshortterm.co.uk
remains available to users, we are not responsible for
any loss arising from your inability to access the
website for any reason, except where legal liability
Use of Our Information
• The information on this website is and remains the
property of insuranceshortterm.co.uk and is for consumer
• You may download and print (a single copy of) material
from it but you may not pass on or reproduce any of its
content, other than for your own personal use, without
our express written consent.
• This website is intended for personal use by
individuals, or by businesses seeking products for their
• Commercial use, such as price-checking or processing
of multiple applications by third parties, constitutes a
breach of these terms and conditions.
• We may use software intended to detect this kind of
abuse, which in addition to breaching our terms and
conditions may also slow down or prevent access by
Use of Your Information
• We do not accept any liability for any material which
you as a user send or post to insuranceshortterm.co.uk
in any form.
• You are responsible for the accuracy of any data you
supply for use on this website, for obtaining any
necessary consent, and for ensuring that it is not
inappropriate or illegal.
• Any information submitted the website from your
registered user name will be held to be your
responsibility, and you are therefore strongly advised
to protect your user name and password.
• You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any
material you supply to insuranceshortterm.co.uk does not
contain computer viruses, malware or any other harmful
• You may not use this website to threaten, harm, abuse,
harass, defame or libel any third party, or to invade
their privacy. You are not permitted to use
insuranceshortterm.co.uk in a way that is obscene,
offensive, or discriminatory.
• With the exception of explicitly personal information,
such as that provided for the purpose of obtaining an
insurance quote, any material that a user of this
website sends or posts to insuranceshortterm.co.uk (such
as comments or reviews) will be considered as
non-confidential, and we shall therefore be entitled to
use it for any purpose as we think fit.
• We will remove without notice any material posted on
this site which we consider to be unsuitable, for the
reasons given above or for any other reason.
• You may not use any information gained from use of
this site to construct a mailing list, or to send
unsolicited mail or advertising material to any person.
• We will co-operate fully with legal authorities or any
lawful order requiring us to disclose the identity of
any person posting material to this website.
Personal Information Supplied by You
• When you enter personal information on this website,
for example in order to obtain an insurance quote, it is
your responsibility to ensure that it is complete and
accurate, and that you disclose all relevant facts.
• As with all insurance applications, your insurance may
be invalid, and claims will not be paid, if the
information supplied by you on your application form is
not accurate and complete; this applies also to
information not specifically requested, if it is
relevant to the insured risk.
• It is your responsibility to gain the consent of any
other person whose details form part of the information
supplied by you, and to gain their consent.
• You should be aware that insurers use industry
databases to prevent fraud by comparing information, and
that information you provide may be shared in this way.
Information Supplied by You to Forums and Reviews
We strongly advise that you do not submit any material
to any public areas of this site which would enable you
to be identified or contacted by other users of the
site. We cannot be held liable if you allow yourself to
be identified by other site users.
External links – from insuranceshortterm.co.uk
We may provide addresses or hyperlinks which link to
other websites. These are provided solely for your
convenience and information. Your access to such
websites or your use of such links is at your own risk.
Links to websites do not imply any affiliation with
insuranceshortterm.co.uk, or endorsement of their
products or services.
External links – to insuranceshortterm.co.uk
• If you wish to publish a link to
insuranceshortterm.co.uk you may do so on condition that
you do not imply that we are endorsing or recommending
the services or products of another party, nor suggest
that you are acting on behalf of
• The website from which you make the link must not
itself breach these Terms and Conditions with regard to
offensive or illegal material.
• You must accept complete responsibility for any loss
or damage suffered to this website as a result of a link
placed by you.
• Information on this site relates to
insuranceshortterm.co.uk and subsidiaries; whilst we
will take every reasonable step to ensure that the
information on this website is regularly updated and
checked for accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the
material will on every occasion be complete, accurate,
suitable or up to date.
• Material contained on insuranceshortterm.co.uk is
provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the
material on this website at your own discretion.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
• Copyright on all the material on this website, unless
specifically indicated otherwise belongs to
• The contents of this website can be downloaded for
browsing purposes only, and you may print and keep one
copy. The contents may not be reproduced or otherwise
made available without our prior written consent.
• No part of this website may be copied, or transmitted
to any other party without our prior written permission.
All logos, trade names, and trademarks used by us on
this website are the property of
• The intellectual property rights of the companies
whose products we feature remain the property of those
• You retain ownership of the copyright on any material
you submit for use on insuranceshortterm.co.uk, but by
submitting the material you grant
insuranceshortterm.co.uk full and permanent permission
and licence to use it without royalty.
Products and Services
• The products featured on this website do not
constitute an offer to sell goods and services. We work
with other companies to provide suitable offers for
insuranceshortterm.co.uk customers, and in all cases
your purchase contract is with the provider of the
products and/or services.
• The information we provide on insuranceshortterm.co.uk
does not represent the full details of the insurance and
other products offered; you should refer to the policy
and other documents which will be supplied to you.
• Insurance products and services supplied by companies
featured on this website will have their own terms and
conditions, which should be read in conjunction with
ours, and which will take priority over our terms and
conditions in your contract with the service provider.
• All prices of products and services shown on
insuranceshortterm.co.uk may be subject to availability
and may change without notice. We are not liable for any
loss resulting from such changes.
Exclusion of Liability
• Whilst we make every effort to ensure that we provide
accurate and timely information, we do not accept
liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a
result of using this website. • Nothing in these Terms
and Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for
death or personal injury (whether caused by negligence
or otherwise) which cannot be excluded by the laws of
the United Kingdom.
Jurisdiction and Legal Liability
• This website was created in England, and these
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English
and Welsh Courts.
• This website, and the information it contains, are
intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom,
and may not be valid for other users.
• Non-UK residents should check carefully that any
information they obtain from
insuranceshortterm.co.uk is applicable to them,
before taking any action as a result. Such action
will be at their own risk.